Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rocking the Studs

When the limited edition (love those two words) Red on Red Valentino Rockstud heels came out, I was  a bit smitten but sadly, they were none of the kitten heels in my size. They were created to celebrate the new Valentino online Shoe Room and only 100 made.




I did get the heel version but, while they are very pretty, I prefer the kitten heel version more.  When you have a powerful design like a red, strappy, studded heel it helps to tone it down a little bit with the  lower heel version.




When I was all sad and bemoaning the fact that I returned my pair, I watched the Spring/Summer RTW show and spied the crystal version of my heels. Paired with embellished clear minaudieres and peek-a-boo dress seaming, were these subtle whispers.


Luckily Moda Operandi is bringing this magical collection to us.  So, I quite possibly have pre-ordered a pair.




Now I just have to wait until next spring for my glass slippers to wing their way to my door.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome!

Anonymous said...

OoOOOoo the red is good but the clear is fantastic!!

Frances

Delta said...

I like the look of the clear ones without the foot in it. The close up of a quad toe cleavage doesn't particularly jazz me up.